Sunday, December 16, 2012

✦✧ HOW TO: cute ⋆★ Sailor ☪ Moon ★ ⋆ hairstyle! ✧✦ { tutorial | video }


hey girls! this is my first hair tutorial :) ever!
i did sailor moon hair :)
like my cute photoscaped photos? xD
sailor moon is the first show i ever watched on tv, so it's always inspired me~
here's my tribute ^_^ 
i'm a terrible narrator and have a painfully high voice...
so don't turn your volume too loud haha
well, enjoy it if you can... xD



subscribe to my youtube channel if you havent!
i'll sub you back :)

2 comments:

  1. First of all, Merry Christmas Aerichan!! /hug
    Then, OMG!! FINALLY A COMMENT IN YOUR BLOG AFTER SO LONG...
    Haha... Sailormoon is my first anime too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas to you too!! And I missed ur comments haha ♡^▽^♡ I'm glad you can relate! I love Sailor Moon, its got a special place in my ♡ hehe

    ReplyDelete

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.