Monday, October 14, 2013

Mini Photoshoot ft. custom tail by Dead Dogma!

photos by Nick :)
you can see it a little bit :) it's got a clip, a pewter heartagram pendant, chains and plastic bones, measured to my height and made from high quality faux fur :) completely custom made, i adore it.
if you like my tail, i'm sure it would be rad to get your own, eh?
contact Dead Dogma for details :) 
Dogma is currently taking commissions for both custom tails and drawings!
TorySalem.tumblr.com
Facebook.com/DogmaCanum





this is my favorite picture :)



2 comments:

  1. I just bought some striped pants like that!! XD I love your sense of style and the photos look good, its nice to see something different for once compared to all the "look at me I'm so cute" type of photos I've been seeing on other blogs LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i love these pants xD yeah i'm pretty used to seeing the "kawaii desu" blogger pictures too, and i've been guilty of them just because i love them anyway but i'm kind of an emo at heart so i've got a darker style ^_^ glad you like it!

      Delete

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.