Friday, October 23, 2009

Photography - Autumn Rain



(unedited)
i was walking to the grocery store today and i took the shortcut as usual. It had been raining all day and of course i should have brought my camera to take pictures of all the things covered in rain drops...but i didnt. i'm dumb *darn* but i had my phone with me so i took a picture with that. i was gonna try and get another shot with a different angle but i ran out of memory    (T-T)    but i like this the way it is, dont know why, it might be because i can see the water drops on the big leaf which is the main focus of the picture for me. i like it :) any thoughts? i like feedback!

1 comment:

  1. I love the rain, AND I love trees! So this picture is truly awesome. You have good picture quality on phone too!

    ReplyDelete

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.