Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Songs Left Unexplained #5: "The Heartless"

a song i have been listening to lately.
this has become one of my favorite songs, it attracted me at first because of the instrumentals which isnt often for most songs i usually listen to the lyrics first.
and the lyrics remind me of nick and last summer...
The Heartless by HIM

Your pain ain't love

Can't you see he's the heartless
Your pain is not love
He's taking it way too far
Don't you know it is wrong
You're the one for me lady
You are the one
If you'd only see in my heart
You'd know all is not lost

Your time is running out
And you still haven't made up your mind
Can't you see he's the heartless
And you're one of a kind

He's the heartless...

You can't see he's the heartless
Your pain won't ever be love
It doesn't matter how hard you try
To you all is lost

He's the heartless..



and now for this



Your pain ain't love
he knew i was hurt and wanted to help me. this line reminds me of the poem he wrote me, when he said "you're falling but i'm falling too, i'm falling but not in the same way as you" he was focusing on trying to help me feel better because i was really hurt but fell in love with me in the process, but he didnt think i loved him back.


Can't you see he's the heartless
Your pain is not love
He's taking it way too far
Don't you know it is wrong
he was making me realize more and more that he was the one for me and not my ex...my ex took it too far and started dating my best friend at the time, and just hurt me more.
You're the one for me lady
You are the one
If you'd only see in my heart
You'd know all is not lost
nick really put himself out there to show me that he cared even after barely knowing me. i knew i barely knew him but he really acted like he loved me, because he did. those last two lines remind me of the last line of that poem he wrote "remember my words, i wouldnt be a mistake..."

Your time is running out
And you still haven't made up your mind
Can't you see he's the heartless
And you're one of a kind
he asked me out over and over again and i just wouldnt say yes. after a little while i really thought my time was running out. i needed to make up my mind to either confess to him that i absolutely adore him, keep being friends or just stop talking to him so i dont get hurt...but i made up my mind and i had to tell him i love him. i knew that it would be worth it. and it has been more than worth it. he really does make me feel like i'm something and i love the feeling ♥

He's the heartless...
he is...he came to my friend's house and completely ignored me and everything i said...we used to be best friends and now im nothing..and he said he doesnt know what love is, and just proves over and over that he really is heartless.


You can't see he's the heartless
Your pain won't ever be love
It doesn't matter how hard you try
To you all is lost
that last verse would have happenned if nick had never saved me. i would be so messed up and hurt, it would have been horrible. it happenned to me once before, but now it will never happen again


He's the heartless..
he is. but my love isn't ♥

1 comment:

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.