Sunday, December 23, 2012

NY-Day1


just arrived in brooklyn about an hour ago~
we visited my cousin Angel & his lady first to get the keys to Abuelas apt
she still has all those pretty decorations...
even at night it's still so nice

~

the car ride was about 10 hours,
no one really talked to me through the whole thing
i was really bored...and sick

[[iPad pics]]

i was playing with my dad's iPad and got motion sickness :(
i've been getting it so frequently now-a-days
we had subway for lunch :)
my dad knows how to make the best sandwhiches
i get lost in all the stuff you can put on it and end up with a crappy sub xD

when i got to NY, (brooklyn btw)
i had the best dinner
chicken wing soup & rice
i had 2 servings and a sprite...
i forgot how it felt to be this full...
and of good homemade food
maybe i didn't want to come because i know how much its gonna make me miss home...
i havent even been here long and i already don't want to leave...

and i already opened my xmas gifts from Papi,
get ready to see me make some hideous faces xD
this was @ my house in Ohio

i got a snake-skin wrap watch :) love it
HAHAHAHA my face xD
tehya got a new hoodie with fur inside/fleece outside
right on the money :) Mirna (stepmom) picked it out
she couldn't make it cuz of work :( i was sad she couldnt come i love her
and papi got us a roku!!!
so we can watch TV and Movies from services like Crackle, Netflix, MOG, Hulu etc thru a wifi connection :) like having cable thru the internet!
i can do the same with my XBOX, but now i can take that in my room :)
so now, Teh has her wii, i have my Xbox, and our livingroom has a Roku now
and a coincidence- we were talking about getting rid of our cable soon
i'm tired haha and stuffed
follow me on twitter for more little updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't just sit back in silence...SAY something!



being shy gets you nowhere in life.